ASUS zdroj TUF-GAMING-750B 750W, 80+ Bronze
ASUS TUF Gaming 750W Bronze PSU (Power Supply, 80 PLUS Bronze, Military-grade Certification, Dual ball Fan Bearings, Protective PCB Coating, Axial-tech Fan Design, 0dB Technology, Sleeved Cables, 6-year warranty)
- Capacitors and chokes pass demanding tests to achieve Military-grade Certification.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- An 80 Plus Bronze Certification is earned with high-quality components that pass rigorous testing.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Sleeved cables leave your rig looking tactically clean.
- 6-year warranty included.
- 80 Plus Bronze Certification - High-quality components ensure efficient and reliable operation worthy of an 80 PLUS Bronze Certification.
- 6-year Warranty - We're so confident about the reliability of the TUF Gaming Series PSUs that we back them with a 6-year warranty.
ASUS Exclusive Innovations
- Military-grade Certification - Capacitors and chokes in TUF Gaming PSUs are certified to pass military-grade specifications, ensuring these critical components can survive harsh environmental conditions as well as bumps and vibrations.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings - Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. In a PSU, durability is paramount, so we built a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
- Protective PCB coating - A protective conformal coating envelops the PCB to protect against moisture and dust
- 0dB Technology - An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when thermal design power (TDP) is below 30%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 30% TDP, the fans automatically start up again
- Axial-tech Fan Design - Originally developed for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. For TUF Gaming Series PSUs, we’ve scaled that design to 135mm so it keeps things cool at low RPMs while producing less noise.
- Sleeved Cables - Cables swathed in black sleeving leave your rig looking tactically clean. Also, we lengthen the CPU cable to 800mm to easily DIY the build.
|Intel Specification||ATX 12V|
|Efficiency||80 Plus Bronze|
|AC Input Range||100-240Vac|
|DC Output Voltage||+3.3V, +5V, +12V, -12V, +5Vsb|
|Maximum Load||25A, 25A, 62A, 0.8A, 3A|
|Combined Load||130W, 744W, 9.6W, 15W|
|Connectors||MB 24/20-pin x 1 |
SATA x 8
CPU 4+4-pin x 2
Peripheral x 4
PCI-E 6+2-pin x 4
|Package Contents |
(Cable + Accessory)
|Power Cord x 1 |
Motherboard Power Cable x 1
CPU Cable (800mm) x 2
PCI-E Cable x 2
SATA Cable x 2
Peripheral x 1
TUF Gaming sticker x 1
|PSU Size (mm)||150 x 150 x 86|
|Color Box (mm)||290 x 200 x 108|
|Single PSU (kg)||2.18|
|Product Weight (kg) (with packing)||2.87|